Below you will find all upcoming dates for groups and events held at our centres
- This event has passed.
Youth Focused Monday’s
June 27 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 10:00 am on Monday, repeating until December 12, 2022
For young people aged 16-24 looking for support.
Services and programs include:
- Shared housing registry & share accommodation tips
- Assistance with Centrelink/Centrelink appointments
- ‘Rent It, Keep It’ program – This course will help participants understand the rights and responsibilities of a tent in the private market
- Self- Care workshops
- Legal advice
- Support for young people couch surfing, homeless, at risk of homelessness or sleeping rough.
- Referral for counselling
- Practical skills workshops (Shopping, cleaning, cooking, banking etc.)
- Mental Health Support
- Brokerage assistance and packs with essential items
- Computer/ Internet access
- Access to WDO’S (Unpaid fines paid off by participating in programs or case management)
- Groups (Drumbeat, Love Bites, Irespect etc.)
Times: 10am – 4pm
Place: “The Deck” 1A Kangaroo
Avenue, Raymond Terrace
Phone: 02 4987 1331