As a nurturing, empowering and kind program, Bringing Up Great Kids in the First 1000 days is also a mindful, reflective and respectful program. BUGK in the First 1000 days provides an opportunity for expectant and new parents to begin their parenting journey.
The program will explore:
- how the foetus is growing including brain development;
- how the adults around can support the pregnant parent and growing foetus;
- brain development in children and its influence on their thoughts and feelings;
- the child’s, social, emotional, physical and cognitive development;
- what the young child and family need to ensure the child has the best possible health and wellbeing outcomes;
- ways for parents to take care of themselves and to find support when needed;
- important messages parents want to convey to their children.
When and Where
Booking Required: Yes