Financial Counselling Hunter Valley Project Inc
Do you have money worries?
Is the answer YES to any of the questions below?
- Are you spending more than you earn?
- Are you experiencing financial difficulties due to illness, loss of employment or changes in your situation?
- Are financial institutions contacting you for overdue payments and/or threatening legal action?
- Is a credit provider, credit union or bank about to repossess your property?
- Has the sheriff been to visit?
- Are you behind in your house or car payments?
- Are you having difficulty making ends meet?
- Do you need assistance communicating with your creditors?
- Do you think you may have a gambling problem?
- Are you thinking you may need to consider bankruptcy?
What Financial Counsellors can do?
- Treat your personal information in a confidential manner.
- Listen & support you through periods of financial stress.
- Explore your options & assist you to manage your finances.
- Empower you to make positive changes over the long term.
- Advocate and negotiate with creditors on your behalf.
- Provide information & referrals for a range of issues you may be experiencing.
- Provide information & support through the bankruptcy process.
- Assist you in developing money management skills.
A Financial Counsellor is Unable to:
- Tell you what to do.
- Provide investment advice.
- Provide material aid, loans, or finance.
- Provide legal advice.
- Give you all the answers.
- Have a magic wand.
Financial Counselling is a free and confidential service.
Financial counsellor Roger Lawes from Hunter Valley Project Inc provides financial counselling on Tuesdays at 3 Jacaranda Ave, Raymond Terrace.
Appointments are needed and can be made by ringing 4933 8999 or 0407 780 120.
When and Where
Time: By appointment
Where: 3 Jacaranda Ave, Raymond Terrace
Booking Required: Yes