The overall aim of the Hunter Region No Interest Loans Scheme (HRNILS) is to provide families and individuals, who are on low incomes, with the opportunity to apply for a loan without the burden of interest charges or associated fees.
Jacaranda Ave is an access agency that can provide assistance with applications for loans.
Advantages for HRNILS loans are:
- They are without interest or fees but must be repaid within 18 months.
- Borrowing money from other lenders may cost you a lot more in the long run through excessive interest and fees.
- The HRNILS providers work with you to find the arrangement that works best.
- Dealing with an HRNILS service is free and confidential.
- Essential goods purchased with an HRNILS loan are brand new.
Some examples of the products you may purchase are fridges, washing machines, computers, televisions and furniture.
The repayment of the loan enables HRNILS to relend the money to other members of the community.
Contact 4987 1331 for more information.
When and Where
When: Monday to Friday
Time: During office hours
Where: 3 Jacaranda Ave, Raymond Terrace