The overall aim of the Hunter Region No Interest Loans Scheme (HRNILS) is to provide families and individuals, who are on low incomes, with the opportunity to apply for a loan without the burden of interest charges or associated fees.
Advantages for HRNILS loans are:
- They are without interest or fees but must be repaid within 18 months.
- Borrowing money from other lenders may cost you a lot more in the long run through excessive interest and fees.
- The HRNILS providers work with you to find the arrangement that works best.
- Dealing with an HRNILS service is free and confidential.
- Essential goods purchased with an HRNILS loan are brand new.
Some examples of the products you may purchase are fridges, washing machines, computers, televisions and furniture.
The repayment of the loan enables HRNILS to relend the money to other members of the community.
For more information call the HRNILS Head Office on 4987 7660.
When and Where
When: By appointment
Time: By appointment
Booking required: Yes. Call 4987 7660 to book.