- Feeling anxious or depressed?
- Sad after losing a loved one?
- Experiencing relationship problems?
- Struggling with employment issues?
- Needing help with work/life balance?
- Experiencing mid-life transitions?
- Thinking that life is no longer worth living?
Counselling can help you find solutions to improve your mental health and wellbeing. It can also help you in overcoming emotional, social and behavioural difficulties.
Lifeline provides a free counselling service at the Neighbourhood Centre, 3 Jacaranda Ave Raymond Terrace, each Monday.
Appointments can be arranged by calling the Lifeline Newcastle Office on 4940 2000.
When and Where
Time: By appointment
Where: 3 Jacaranda Ave, Raymond Terrace
Booking Required: Yes