Our Men’s Family Safety Worker provides supports to men and young men in the Port Stephen’s LGA who have previously used or are currently using violence including domestic or family violence.
Is this you?
- Do you, your partner, family or friends have any worries about your behaviours towards your family?
- Have difficulty managing your feelings and making safe choices when you’re angry?
- Would you like things to be different for you as a person, a father, a partner, a family or friend?
- Assist in making safer choices and managing feelings;
- Assist in adjusting to life changes in response to any AVO or ADVO conditions in place;
- Assist with any housing challenges or crisis including homelessness or at risk of becoming homeless;
- Assist the man or young man in becoming the person, father or partner they want to be and achieve what is important to them;
- Assist in managing mental health and stresses through discussion and exploring the services available.
Asking for assistance can be a difficult step and it starts with a chat – it’s a free and voluntary service. If you are not sure but would like to find out more, please call for a chat with the men’s worker to see if this is for you.
For more information about our Men’s Family Safety Worker call 4987 1331 or email email@example.com
When and Where
When: Monday – Friday
Time: By appointment
Where: 3 Jacaranda Ave, Raymond Terrace NSW 2324 or we can come to you!
Booking required: No