Is this you?
- Want some information
- Not happy
- Sad too often
- Need some help getting back to school
- Can’t talk to anyone
- Being bullied
- No one listening
- Something big has happened
- Angry too often
- Keep getting in to trouble
Who Is This For?
Young people between the ages of 12 and 18 years and their families and carers.
What do we do?
- Casework which is working with someone to achieve things that are important to them.
- Referral to another service that may be useful or better placed to assist you
Our counsellors/caseworkers are all qualified and experienced. They can meet with you in your home, at one of our centres or other venues convenient to you. To arrange to meet with a counsellor/caseworker you can call the centre or drop in. We do usually have a waiting list but we will make every effort to see you as soon as possible – and you can always speak with a worker at our group programs.
We have close links with local schools and other organisations/agencies that support young people.
Coming to see someone for the first time can be a difficult step. If you are not sure if you want see someone, but would like to find out more, please give us a ring and have a chat with one of our friendly counsellors/caseworkers.